The draft programme for the day includes an invited talk by Alan Warde, Professor of Sociology, at the University of Manchester’s “Sustainable Consumption Institute”, http://www.sci.manchester.ac.uk/people/professor-alan-warde
Plus contributed papers as follows:
- Daniel Fürstenau. Exploring Interrelated Routine Dynamics from a Network Perspective: A Campus Management Case and Conceptual Model
- Philipp Singer, Denis Helic, Andreas Hotho and Markus Strohmaier. Bayesian Comparison of Hypotheses about Human Trails on the Web
- James Doran. An AI Oriented Question: are there Routines that Adjust Routines to Achieve Effective Cooperation?
- Cara H. Kahl and Matthias Meyer. Contemporary agent-based models of organizational routines
- Edmund Chattoe-Brown. Three Case Studies in the Evolution of Routines: False Starts and New Opportunities
- Dermot Breslin. Conceptualizing and Modeling Multi-Level Organizational Co-Evolution
- Bruce Edmonds, Projection and the Reality of RoutinesTina Balke and Thomas Roberts. Modelling Practices and Routines – Where are the households?
The workshop website is at: http://modellingroutines.wordpress.com/